Arranged oldest to newest, so if you want stuff that probably won't make you cringe, head for the bottom of the list.
001. Press 3 to Save [Gen | G | 400 words]
End of message. Press 1 to delete this message or press 3 to save. If only it were that easy.
002. Something is Lost, Something is Found [Gen | PG | 1400 words| Impala POV]
Sam moves through the five stages of grief after Dean's death.
003. A Quiet Morning in Heaven [Gen | G | 430 words]
It’s obvious to them both: this is the end of all things.
004. Come Hell or High Water [Gen | R | 11,500 words]
They've spent three straight days on the road and Sam's had about enough. Dean is another story.
005. The Mercy of the Fallen [Gen | PG | 1200 words]
They have saved the world, but not for themselves.
006. Things Left Unsaid (Unheard) [Gen | PG-13 | 554 words]
Winchesters never say what they mean or mean what they say.
007. Icarus, Drowning [Gen | PG | 1500 words]
On Sam, Icarus and why God never meant humans to fly.
008. 20 Random Facts About Sam Winchester [Gen | PG-13 | 2200 words]
Sam is an accidental baby.
009. Ten Thousand Miles [Gen | R | 35,000 words | Big Bang 2009]
This isn’t a story with a deeper meaning. There is no moral at the end. On December 28th, 2007, Sam Winchester walked out of the motel room he was sharing with his brother and never came back. This is the story of what happened after.
010. Watch the Sky [Gen | PG | 490 words]
You don’t even realize it’s July 4th until you see the first fireworks split the night sky.
011. Lead Me to Heaven [Gen | PG-13 | 1800 words]
Castiel's losing faith. Sam's losing himself.
012. Neverland (or here, at spn_summergen) [Gen | R | 5000 words]
"I don't remember the sun," Sam says.
013. Deliver Me (Into My Fate) [Gen | PG-13 | 1000 words]
Dean’s been seeing him at his lowest for a while now, and it’s only Sam who didn’t realize it.
014. It's Lawrence, and it's June [Gen | PG-13 | 1000 words]
Sam visits Lawrence after Dean's death.
015. Into the Silence [Gen | PG-13 | 1000 words]
It was raining, the day Sam left for college.
016. Where We Are, What We See [Gen | PG-13 | 1100 words]
This is Sam's first hunt. This is where it all changes.
017. We Two [Gen | G | 840 words]
On late summer afternoons. It's in these moments that Sam realizes how much he wants this.
018. Such, Such is Death [Gen | PG-13 | 3350 words]
“It’s not your turn,” Michael says. He’s not sure if it would be right to add, I’m sorry. It usually isn’t.
019. The Stain of Love [Gen | PG-13 | 380 words]
There's light in Sam's eyes.
020. Caboose Thoughts [Gen | PG-13 | 2700 words]
In which Sam totally doesn't love taking care of Dean. Even a little.
021. brother, how we must atone (before we turn to stone) [Gen | PG-13 | 1800 words]
“Dude was talking ‘bout his brother. Some druggie.” And yeah, there’s that wonderful twisting feeling in Sam’s stomach.
022. and so i asked the light of the day, what's this rush for heaven? [Gen | PG-13 | 820 words]
He’s not going to let Sam down, not like this.
023. Grains of Sand [Gen | PG-13 | 1500 words]
Everything Sam can't live without is slipping through his fingers.
024. God Says Nothing Back [Gen | PG-13 | 2600 words]
In his dreams, he's running.
025. I Will Turn Myself into a Gun [Gen | R | 7400 words]
“Nothing ends, Adrian,” Risa says, without really knowing why. “Nothing ever ends.”
026. Final Stretch [Gen | PG | 1000 words]
“You know I’m gonna ask you not to do this, right?” says Dean. (5.21 tag)
027. Untitled [Gen | PG | 1550 words]
Dean and pies.
028. You Tied Me to Your Bed [Gen | PG-13 | 1330 words | triggery matieral]
It's been ten years since he was tied to that bed but he can still feel the rope around his ankle.
029. Insights [Gen | PG | 880 words]
AU. Dean's raking crisp burgundy and caramel-colored leaves into a big pile. Mary watches him through the window.
030. Bring Me the Disco King [Gen | R | 2400 words]
This is how he kills you after you’re dead.
031. the victor and the vanquished [Sam/Ruby, implied Sam/Dean | R | 350 words]
No one knows patience like she does.
032. don't let me know we're invisible [Sam/Dean | PG-13 | 2,400 words | warnings in post]
Three dead men.
033. Every Poem an Epitaph [Gen | PG-13 | 2,600 words]
It figures that now, even at the end of everything, he’d be taking care of Sam. It makes a sort of existential sense. The End 'verse AU.
034. The Frozen Hours [Gen | PG-13 | 1,300 words | read warnings in post, triggery material]
AU. It was just five dollars. It was just a field trip. This is just the punishment.
TRACKS 'VERSE (MUTE!DEAN)
001. My Life's Come Off its Tracks [Gen | PG-13 | 28,700 words]
Dean tells her, things are going fine, yeah he got into a fight and no, he doesn’t want to talk about it. He’s getting better and better at this sign language thing. He looks at her brightly. Big smile. Opens his swollen eye as wide as it can go.
002. Your Days Be Merry and Bright [Gen | PG | 1,000 words]
The boys serve John breakfast in bed.
INNOCENCE 'VERSE (DE-AGED!DEAN)
001. so remember then [Gen | PG | 1900 words]
One day Dad put Sam in charge, said he needed to talk to a few people, that maybe he had a lead on how to turn Dean back into a twenty-year-old. Then he left. And he didn't come back.
002. little boy lost [Gen | PG | 2100 words]
Dean's four again and nothing makes sense. (companion piece to so remember then)
001. Colts, Bolts and Pygmy Puffs Too [Gen | PG | 2209 words] [HP/SPN]
Bobby Singer pays Arthur a visit.
002. As Small as a World, as Large as Alone [Gen | G | 4300 words] [SPN/HP]
It arrives on the day of his eleventh birthday and for a long moment, Dean thinks it’s a practical joke; one of the guys at school, messing around with him. Hoho, let’s send that Winchester kid a letter with something nasty in it.